Superior King size Double Room with en suite shower room.
As the original Drawing room on the first floor front, it has tall ceilings with original cornicing, two large windows and a comfortable seating area in front of original Victorian fireplace.
The room overlooks Camden Crescent built in 1774, the trees of Hedgmead Park and the countryside beyond.
- Kingsize Hypnos double bed
- Large comfy sofa
- Wall mounted flat screen Freeview television
- Original early Victorian tiled fireplace
- Hypo Allegernic bedding
- Free wifi
- Complimentary hospitality tray
- Complimentary White Company toiletries
Maximum Occupancy 2 persons